Just Host Web Hosting Help
We provide several programs to be able to check your email online. The last of these is RoundCube.
- Click the RoundCube logo.
- This takes you to the main interface screen for RoundCube where your Inbox will be displayed. On the left are your email folders, by default, RoundCube will always show your inbox when you login.
- The toolbar box contains icons which let you manage your email. Here you may check for new mail, compose new messages, reply to a message, forward a message, change the read status, Print the message and view the source.
Now, you can read the emails you've received.
- Click on the message's subject.
- Your message is displayed with the options to reply, delete, print and move the email.
- These icons let you create a new email message, reply to the sender, reply to all recipients or forward the email.
- These icons let you delete the email message, print it, or view its source code.
You are also able to send a new email.
- To send a new email click the icon with the paper and pencil.
- You can send to multiple clients by separating email addresses with a comma. You may also add fields to send Carbon Copies, Blind Carbon Copies or Reply-To addresses.
- The email can be composed in Plain text or HTML.
- Once your email is composed properly, click 'Send now'.
Your email has now been sent.
Getting Started Article 145,574 views bookmark
sharetags: email message reply roundcube send
Share or save this via:
Recommended Help Content
. Click the SquirrelMail logo. This takes you to the main interface screen for SquirrelMail. Click 'INBOX' from the folders on the left. Now, you can read the emails you've received. Here is the place
All of my email folders are missing. How can I get them to show up?
How to install RoundCube Webmail on your website.
Related Help Content
Trying to send out emails from multiple email accounts fail from both webmail and third party email clients. Possible Reasons: The maximum emails per hour has been exceeded. This can be caused by forw
Knowledgebase Article 299,839 views tags: email exceeded mailbox outlook quota receive receiving send sender squirrelmail unable
"503 valid RCPT command must precede DATA"
A helpful overview of Horde Groupware
Formmail from Matt's Script Archive will not send from an email address other than my main Just Host account.
Knowledgebase Article 79,563 views tags: email
Explanantion as to what causes this the happen and how to fix it.
Instructions on how to resubscribe to the IMAP folders
An expanded explanation of what the main mail sub folders are, such as cur, new and tmp.
I send an email to one person and then do a carbon copy (Cc) to multiple other people. Not everyone is receiving the email, even when I try using blind carbon copy (Bcc).
Knowledgebase Article 79,525 views tags: blind carbon carboncc copy email mail multiple partial people persons receive receiving