Just Host Web Hosting Help
Upgrading or Downgrading Features on a resold account
In November 2014 Just Host announced that it will no longer be accepting new shared Reseller hosting signups. As part of that announcement, Just Host announced a partnership with ResellerClub wherein Just Host is recommending ResellerClub as the hosting partner of choice for Reseller hosting.
To learn more about this change please see: Reseller Hosting Services FAQ
You can easily upgrade or downgrade the Features used by a customer's account. This simple change can be done from within WHM.
Changing an Accounts Features
- Login to your Reseller Account.
- Click the WHM icon.
- In the list to the left under Account Functions, Click Upgrade/Downgrade an Account
- Select the domain name or username you would like to modify.
- Click Modify
- Select the new package that the account will use.
Note : You will need more than one package to use this feature. To see how to create a new package please view the article How to Create a New Package
- Click the Upgrade/Downgrade button
- Click the Modify button to save the changes.