Just Host Web Hosting Help
How to create a Feature list in WHM
In November 2014 Just Host announced that it will no longer be accepting new shared Reseller hosting signups. As part of that announcement, Just Host announced a partnership with ResellerClub wherein Just Host is recommending ResellerClub as the hosting partner of choice for Reseller hosting.
To learn more about this change please see: Reseller Hosting Services FAQ
The feature manager allows you to disable/enable icons inside of each client's cPanel. Once you build a feature list you should edit the client's package and add the new feature list.
- Login to your Just Host Control Panel.
- Click the WHM icon to login to WHM.
- Click List Accounts and look for your domain name. Make a note of the package name you are using.
- Click Feature Manager in the left hand menu (under Packages).
- Type a new feature list name and hit the Add button.
- Select all of the icons you want, and deselect all of the icons you don't want. (For example, try selecting the webmail checkbox at the bottom.)
- Click the Save button and then click Edit Package (in the left hand menu).
- Select the package name which your domain is using, and then hit the Edit button.
- Scroll down to the bottom where you see Feature List and a drop down.
- Select the new feature list name and click the Save Changes button.
- Now all domains which use that package will have the cPanel icons you selected. (In the example, you will now be able to see the webmail icon in cPanel, under Mail.)