To make sure that no hacker can intercept and misuse information being collected online, our Comodo SSL certificate uses the highest 256 bit encryption to secure and protect your websites data from hackers. If you will be accepting credit card payments online, then a Comodo SSL certificate is right for you. With this critical protection in place, you can feel confident that any information collected online can only be decoded by the intended parties.
For general information about SSL Certificates, Click Here.
To purchase the Comodo Positive SSL Certificate:
- Log in to your Just Host cPanel account.
- Click on the Addons tab at the top of the screen.
- Select either Security to limit the options or scroll down to SSL certificates and select Learn more.
- In the top right select the domain you are needing to install the SSL on.
- Select the SSL Certificate you wish to purchase by selecting Add to cart.
- Check the Renewal Options you want for your SSL.
- Press the Add to Cart button.
Select your payment method.
The credit card on file is the default payment method. If this is the card you wish to use, enter the CVV2 code to proceed.
- Note: A dedicated IP is required for an SSL. If one is not already on your account, it with automatically be added to the cart.
- If you wish to use another payment method, click the “Change Payment Method” link. Select to use a new credit card or your PayPal account, and follow the directions on screen.
The dedicated IP and/or SSL Certificate will now be automatically installed without any further assistance needed from you or Just Host support. Newly purchased dedicated IPs do take 1-4 hours for internal propagation and up to 24-48 hours for external propagation. During this time you may notice the URL for your website to change and include your account username. Our system uses this to help keep your website online during the IP address change. This is normal and will resolve itself automatically once propagation has completed.
If you would like to display the Comodo PositiveSSL Seal on your website, Click Here for more information.
Recommended Help Content
Where do I get a copy of the site seal for my SSL I purchased through Just Host?
How to renew an existing SSL certificate--or purchase a new one, within your cPanel
How do I use the free shared SSL Certificate?
Related Help Content
How to add a new SSL certificate for your different WM services.
tags: ssl whm
I need to have an SSL Self-Signed Certificate installed for my domain.
tags: secure ssl
I need to have an SSL 3rd Party Certificate installed for my domain.
SSL/TLS Certificates and Addon Domains.
How to install the provided WildCard SSL on a reseller account
This article explains how to download a copy of your SSL certificate.
To help with installing an SSL certificate for an account on a dedicated server through the WHM
This article will show a way to protect specific pages of your website with SSL. This may have benefits for SEO and can be used on pages that contain forms, shopping carts or any other page where users might enter sensitive information.