Just Host Web Hosting Help
How to Purchase a Comodo Private SSL
For general information about SSL Certificates, Click Here.
To purchase the Comodo Positive SSL Certificate:
- Log in to your Just Host cPanel account.
- Click on the Addons tab at the top of the screen.
- Select either Security to limit the options or scroll down to SSL certificates and select Learn more.
- In the top right select the domain you are needing to install the SSL on.
- Select the SSL Certificate you wish to purchase by selecting Add to cart.
- Check the Renewal Options you want for your SSL.
- Press the Add to Cart button.
- Note: A dedicated IP is required for an SSL. If one is not already on your account, it with automatically be added to the cart.
- Select your payment method.
- The credit card on file is the default payment method. If this is the card you wish to use, enter the CVV2 code to proceed.
- If you wish to use another payment method, click the “Change Payment Method” link. Select to use a new credit card or your PayPal account, and follow the directions on screen.
The dedicated IP and/or SSL Certificate will now be automatically installed without any further assistance needed from you or Just Host support. Newly purchased dedicated IPs do take 1-4 hours for internal propagation and up to 24-48 hours for external propagation. During this time you may notice the URL for your website to change and include your account username. Our system uses this to help keep your website online during the IP address change. This is normal and will resolve itself automatically once propagation has completed.
If you would like to display the Comodo PositiveSSL Seal on your website, Click Here for more information.