To help maintain stability or set tiers for your clients or your separate websites, you will want to create packages that will set limits for the cPanels you assign to it. This tutorial will help you create a new package through the WHM.
- Login to the WHM.
- In the Search box on the left, locate the Packages section and select Add a Package from the list.
Alternatively, you can manually locate and expand the Packages drop-down under Tools and click Add a Package.
- In the Package Name section, choose the name for the new package.
- With the Resources section, select the resources you would like to have the package use.
- Under the Settings section, choose the extra cPanel features to which the account will have access.
- Once all settings have been set, click Add.
Recommended Help Content
How to create a package on your Reseller account.
This article will show how to view which PECL packages are alredy installed, as well as show you how to install additional package.
Strong passwords: How to create and use them.
Related Help Content
WordPress Error: Unable to create directory /wp-content/uploads/2009/mydir/summer/ Is its parent directory writable by the server?
This article will explain how to create MIME types.
This article will outline which PHP PEAR Packages are installed and how you can install additional PHP PEAR Packages.
How to use the yum package mnager to install and update applications and programs.
How to create a new cPanel.
How to create a Feature list on a reseller account
Getting Started Article
This article will explain how to access Microsoft Outlook online or directly from your Desktop.
How do I change my contract length?