Just Host Web Hosting Help
Microsoft 365 - How to Access Microsoft Outlook Email
This article will explain how to access Microsoft Outlook online or directly from your Desktop.
- To set up email on your desktop machine, log in to the Microsoft portal using the Office 365 username and password you created during account setup.
- Once signed in, click the Outlook icon to use Outlook from your browser. To set up Outlook for your desktop, see Desktop Setup below.
- Once signed in, click the Install Office button.
- Choose Office 365 apps from the drop-down menu.
- You will be prompted with a step-by-step guide on desktop installation.
If you need additional help, please see Microsoft Office Support.