Just Host Web Hosting Help
Logging in and Using WordPress: Preventing Spam
These steps will help you prevent users and robots from posting Spam on your WordPress blog.
- Inside the WordPress Dashboard, select Settings, then Discussion in the navigation bar on the left.
- From the Discussion page, scroll down.
- Check the box next to 'Users must be registered and logged in to comment'.
- Check the box next to 'Comment must be manually approved'.
- You can enter in words, phrases, or content into a box which will hold comments for you to moderate them.
- You can enter in words, phrases, or content into a box which will delete comments containing these things.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click 'Save Changes'.
Your WordPress blog has now been approved to fight against Spam.
Getting Started Article 115,148 views bookmark
sharetags: comment scroll spam wordpress
Share or save this via:
Recommended Help Content
Install Plugins These steps will help you install and select a WordPress plugin for your blog. Inside the WordPress Dashboard, select the Add New link from the Plugins menu. You can search for a plug
Install Themes These steps will help you install and select a WordPress theme for your blog. Inside the WordPress Dashboard, select the Add New Themes link in the Appearance Menu. You can search for
If you have a WordPress blog hosted on wordpress.com, you can easily export it and import it to WordPress that is installed on your hosting account with justhost. Login to the WordPress D
Related Help Content
We provide a program which makes it very easy to install third party scripts to your hosting account. If you want your website to have a WordPress blog, you can use MOJO Marketplace to install WordPres
This article explains how to deactivate, change or delete themes and plugins on a WordPress site without the dashboard.
Knowledgebase Article 72,048 views tags: access dashboard deactivate disable plugin plugins theme themes wordpress
This article will explain how to login to a website created with WordPress.
Learn how to use WordPress, WordPress started as just a blogging system, but has evolved to be used as full content management system and so much more through the thousands of plugins, widgets, and themes now available.
How to use the Posts feature of the WordPress Dashboard
Tips and tricks to make your wordpress blog load faster
Using WordPress with the Temporary URL
Knowledgebase Article 478,732 views tags: blog domain ip press resolve resolving temp temporary url word wordpress wrong