The addition of the Rock User Interface introduces an updated look, powerful tools, and new features to help better manage any size business. Among these tools and features is the new 'My Sites' tab. From the My Sites tab, you can log into your site dashboard directly, manage users and backups, monitor performance, make changes to website settings, and manipulate updates and plugins.
Accessing My Sites
Once logged in:
Click on the tab that best addresses your goal.
- Click on the My Sites tab from the menu on the left-hand side.
- This loads the Overview tab. From here, you will see shortcuts to manage your Themes, Plugins, Users, and Updates. Within the 'My Sites' Overview tab, you can also manage:
- Marketing Center: Review Marketing offers available to you
- Users: Log in as or manage current users
- Backups: Add backup solutions or manage existing backups
- Performance: Manage caching options for your website
- Security: Scan for integrity, manage free SSL certificates, or add Malware Security
- Plugins: Allows you to update, enable, or disable Plugins
- Settings: Manage Update and comment settings, Coming Soon pages, and the associated URL. You can also delete an installation here.
Note: Use caution when making changes to URL's or deleting websites. Always take a backup before making updates.
- Open the Marketing Center tab.
- Click on the marketing offer you wish to use.
- Click the 'Get Started' button and follow prompts to redeem your credit(s).
- Open the Users tab.
- Locate the user you wish to log in as or make changes to.
- Click the Log in button to log into your dashboard or the 'hamburger icon' ( ⋮ ) to edit either the password or profile.
- Make any necessary changes, and save.
- Open the Backups tab.
- From here, you can Add a Backup Solution, or if you've already done so, restore from or delete backups.
- Open the Performance tab.
- Toggle the Caching setting to reflect the option you prefer. This will automatically save.
- Refresh if needed to re-cache your website.
- Open the Security tab.
- Set up or disable any free SSL Certificate, Add or Manage Malware Security, or click the Scan Now button under Integrity Check.
- Open the Plugins tab.
- Current Plugins will load; toggle Plugins on or off, or update individually or all at once.
Themes can only be updated from within the Dashboard.
- From the Overview tab, click the Themes option.
- This logs you into the Dashboard. From here, choose the Themes option from the side-menu on the left.
- Choose the theme you would like to use on your site, and activate it.
- Open the Settings tab.
- Here, you can update the URL, manage Content Revision, Automatic Updates, and Comment settings, enable or disable Coming Soon Pages, or delete your site if needed.
Recommended Help Content
The Just Host Marketplace helps you browse, purchase, install, and manage WordPress themes, plugins, and add-ons directly from your Justhost.com dashboard. Choose from over 900 premium WordPress themes, dozens of WooCommerce eCommerce plugins and add-ons, and even professional ser
This article explains how to deactivate, change or delete themes and plugins on a WordPress site without the dashboard.
A guide on how to update your WordPress plugins
Related Help Content
How to Delete or Uninstall a WordPress Theme
There’s a wide variety of themes available within the WordPress community, and we have taken extra steps to vet our themes for high quality.
There are multiple different ways you can install a theme you have purchased for your WordPress site. This article will explain our two recommended methods for installation.
Using WordPress with the Temporary URL
Install Themes These steps will help you install and select a WordPress theme for your blog. Inside the WordPress Dashboard, select the Add New Themes link in the Appearance Menu. You can search for
This article will explain how to use WordPress Tools to backup or restore your WordPress site
Builder is an online website creation tool with an easy to use drag-and-drop interface alongside hundreds of themes, images and design tools.
WordPress Pro provides users with elevated server resources and customer support beyond what is expected in traditional shared hosting platforms.