Just Host Web Hosting Help
Email Client Setup: Outlook 2002
To add an email account to Outlook 2002
- Open Outlook. Click on Tools and choose Email Accounts.
- Click on View or change existing email accounts and click Next.
- If you attempted to create any email accounts but were unsuccessful, you can remove them from here. Otherwise, click Add.
- Choose POP3 and click Next.
- For User Info, type your name and full email address. For Logon Info, type your full email address as the username, and your password.
- For Server Info, type mail.yourdomainname.com for both SMTP and POP3. If you are unable to connect to the SMTP server, your ISP may be blocking port 25 from 3rd party use. Contact your ISP if this occurs.
- Do not click Test Account Settings. Simply click Next.
- Your account will be shown in the list of email accounts configured in Outlook. Click Finish.
- In Outlook Express, click Send/Receive.
Knowledgebase Article 164,394 views bookmark
sharetags: email emailclient outlook setup
Share or save this via:
Recommended Help Content
How to setup an email account in Outlook 2016 for Mac
How to setup an email account in Outlook 2016 for Windows
Configuring your email client: Outlook Express.
Knowledgebase Article 312,950 views tags: configuration configure email express imap outlook pop setup
Related Help Content
How to setup an email account in Outlook
How to setup an email account using Microsoft Outlook 2013
How to setup an email account using Microsoft Outlook 2011
How to setup an email account using Microsoft Outlook 2010
How to setup an email account using Microsoft Outlook 2007
This article explains the steps to set up an email account on your domain.
Configuring your email client: Outlook 2003
This guide will show step-by-step instructions for setting up E-mail on Mozilla Thunderbird for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Due to differences in the operating systems, some screens and steps might