The best way to restore a backup without using SSH is to use File Manager in the cPanel.
- Create a folder on your Just Host account called temp1.
- Upload the tar.gz file from other hosting into the temp1 folder .
- Extract the contents of the file by clicking on the name of the file and click the Extract icon along the top bar of the File Manager. This will extract the backup into the temp1 folder.
- Move contents of the backup into the appropriate folder like the HTML files into the /public_html directory. Right click on the file/folder to select the Move option.
- If you move a folder you will need to make sure the permissions are set to 755.
Recommended Help Content
How to restore individual files or folders with the Site Backup & Restore tool
This article will explain how to use WordPress Tools to backup or restore your WordPress site
How to restore MySQL databases using the Site Backup & Restore tool
Related Help Content
How to backup all of your MySQL databases using the Site Backup & Restore tool
How to backup individual files or folders with the Site Backup Pro tool
How to restore Email Messages the Site Backup Pro tool
How to manage your backups using Site Backup and Restore
This article explains how to get started using CodeGuard to backup and restore your website file and database data.
What is the Just Host backup policy? What kinds of backups are available?
How can I import awstats from my previous host?
How can I host only a subdomain on my hosting service provided by Just Host?