To restore your MySQL databases you can use the Site Backup and Restore tool, found in the Files category of your cPanel.
Restore a MySQL Database
The tool will then begin restoring your files. Once complete, you'll be given a dialog stating that the restoration was successfully completed.
- Login to your Just Host Control Panel.
- Click the Site Backup & Restore tool.
- Select the Restore tab.
- Click Restore MySQL.
- Choose from one of the available dates.
- Check the database you would like to restore.
- Select the desired tables; you can use the top-most box to select all of them at once.
- In the popup menu choose the option Restore.
- You will be asked to confirm your restore choices, with a list of the table(s) being restored.
Recommended Help Content
How to backup all of your MySQL databases using the Site Backup & Restore tool
How to restore individual files or folders with the Site Backup & Restore tool
How do I create a MySQL backup?
Related Help Content
How to restore Email Messages the Site Backup Pro tool
How to Restore your MySQL Database?
How to backup individual files or folders with the Site Backup Pro tool
This article will explain MySQL database and user creation and deletion, and explain how to assign a user to a database.
How to manage your backups using Site Backup and Restore
This article will explain how to use WordPress Tools to backup or restore your WordPress site
This article will explain how to connect your scripts to your MySQL databases.
How do I import a backup of my database (.sql file) using phpMyAdmin?