Just Host Web Hosting Help
Whitescreen Error in Customers cPanel
In November 2014 Just Host announced that it will no longer be accepting new shared Reseller hosting signups. As part of that announcement, Just Host announced a partnership with ResellerClub wherein Just Host is recommending ResellerClub as the hosting partner of choice for Reseller hosting.
To learn more about this change please see: Reseller Hosting Services FAQ
Occasionally some of the needed files for the cPanel will become corrupted. There is a very easy fix to resolve the issue. This article will explain how to use the Maintenance plugin to resolve this issue.
Resolving Whitescreen Errors
- Log into your Reseller Control Panel
- Click the Reseller tab
- Click the WHM icon.
- Click Maintenance tools, located in the Plugins Section
- From the drop-down menu, select the account with the white screen.
- Check the Clean cPanel and Fix Ownership option.
- Click Perform Maintenance button.