To install a phpBB forum using the MOJO Marketplace installer,
- Log in to your Just Host cPanel account.
- Under Websiteclick the One-Click Installs icon.
- Click the phpBB icon.
- Click on the Install a Brand New Install button.
- Select the domain and folder where you would like it to install.
- Select the Show Advanced Options check box.
- Enter an Admin Username along with a password.
- Read the GPU General Public License and click the check box indicating that you agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click the Install Now button.
The script will take a few minutes to install. When it is done you will be presented with a confirmation screen with your Admin Username and password, along with links pertaining to your phpBB installation.
Recommended Help Content
How to install a program using MOJO Marketplace.
We provide a program which makes it very easy to install third party scripts to your hosting account. If you want your website to have a WordPress blog, you can use MOJO Marketplace to install WordPress.
Getting Started Wizard After you have installed phpBB, please use the administrative link provided in SimpleScripts to access the login area. Enter the Admin Username you selected when installing php
Related Help Content
This article explains how to install WordPress when Mojo is unable to create the database automatically.
500 Internal Server Error when installing via the MOJO Marketplace installer.
How to keep all of your applications installed using the Mojo Marketplace.
How to install other themes than subSilver to add more variety to your phpBB message board.
This article will explain how to log in to your Account Control Panel
How to install an application using MOJO Marketplace
Install Plugins These steps will help you install and select a WordPress plugin for your blog. Inside the WordPress Dashboard, select the Add New link from the Plugins menu. You can search for a plug
View our Terms of Service (TOS)