Just Host Web Hosting Help
Configure Customer Contacts in WHM
In November 2014 Just Host announced that it will no longer be accepting new shared Reseller hosting signups. As part of that announcement, Just Host announced a partnership with ResellerClub wherein Just Host is recommending ResellerClub as the hosting partner of choice for Reseller hosting.
To learn more about this change please see: Reseller Hosting Services FAQ
In WHM you can specify how your customers will contact you with support requests. These requests will come from the Submit a Support Request in the Advanced section of your customer's (resold account's) cPanel.
Configuring Custom Contacts
- Login to your Just Host Control Panel
- Click the WHM icon.
- Click Configure Customer Contact, under the Support section.
- Choose one of the three options on how to handle the contact information
Display Contact InformationHere you can edit the information that is displayed when a customer uses the Contact, Support and Help links in their cPanel account.
- Check the Display Contact Information option.
- Enter the relevant information into the "Name", "URL" and "Email" fields.
Submit Request to Email or URL
- Check the Submit Request to Email or URL option.
- Choose to use either "URL", "Email" or "Pipe to a program" as the actions for the support emails.
URL: This option would be best used if you have a ticket system or other application that you would like for your customers to use. They would be presented with the URL to click to submit the support request.
Email: This option will allow you to enter an email address that support requests will be sent to. You can choose which of the following information you would like included:
- the customer’s browser
- the customer’s domain name
- the server’s hostname
- the customer’s client IP
- the customer's username
Pipe to a ProgramYou can use this option to pipe the request to a program. To do this you will just need to enter the path to the program.