Just Host Web Hosting Help
Restoring Email Messages using the Site Backup Pro
To restore your email messages you can use the Site Backup Pro tool, located within the File Management category of your cPanel.
- Login to your Just Host account.
- Find Files and click the Site Backup Pro tool.
- Click Restore under Email Messages
- Choose the appropriate date of the backup you wish to use.
- Click the Restore Now button, in the pop-up menu.
The tool will then begin restoring your files. Once complete, you'll be given a dialog stating that the restoration was successfully completed.
If Email cannot be Restored.
We suggest you use a POP3 connection such as Gmail or Thunderbird, to archive your emails. Then the emails will be safely stored on your computer. However, they cannot be uploaded to the Just Host server.