To purchase a Dedicated IP:
Note: Because of the IP address change you may experience a period of about 6-24 hours where your site can appear to be non-functional. This is the standard propagation time that is required to update your DNS throughout the world. Please note, your Temporary URL will also be changed and will be unavailable while the Dedicated IP is installed on your account. This is normal and you will be able to view your site by visiting your site using your new Dedicated IP within 4-24 hours.
- Log in to your Just Host cPanel account.
- Click on the Addons tab at the top of the screen.
- Select either Server Resources to limit the options or scroll down to Dedicated IP and select Add to cart.
- Select your payment method.
- The credit card on file is the default payment method. If this is the card you wish to use, enter the CVV2 code to proceed.
- If you wish to use another payment method, click the “Change Payment Method” link. Select to use a new credit card or your PayPal account, and follow the directions on screen.
Click Here for additional information about the difference between a Dedicated IP and Shared IP.
Recommended Help Content
How to assign a dedicated IP to a domain on a dedicated server.
I do not want to see addon.maindomain.com. How do I do that?
What is the difference between parked domains and addon domains?
Related Help Content
How do I stop people from being able to use the addon domain as a subdomain of the primary domain?
How do I FTP to my addon domains and subdomains without interfering with my main account.
I have setup a pointed/addon domain, where should I upload the files for this domain?
Prices for Dedicated Hosting and Dedicated related addons
What is the difference between a Shared & Dedicated IP? How do I get Port Access? What type of SSL Certificate is right for me?
How to prevent your server from freezing up or fix site performance problems on a VPS or Dedicated
How do I setup an addon domain or parked domain in my hosting account?