The easiest way to publish from Publisher would be to just use Publisher itself to upload the files to your Just Host account. Here are the step you will have to take.
- Open your Web site in Publisher
- Click on File > Publish to the Web (a window will open up asking you to put in the files name, delete the name in the box)
- Under the file name type http://www.yourdomain.com (then click save. Publisher will try to login to your account)
- Type the username: password: your main Just Host password (then click ok. Publisher will log in to your account.)
- Under file name, now type index.html and click on save.
That's it. Publisher will automatically upload your files to your account for you.
Then, any time you make changes to your site in Publisher, you will just follow the same steps and the program will automatically add the updated pages to your account.
If you have any problems publishing directly through publisher, Click Here for an alternative method.
Recommended Help Content
How do I publish my website using Microsoft Publisher 2007
&quot;Publish to the Web&quot; isn't working in MS Publisher. Is there another way?
What are the publish settings for Web Easy Professional ?
Related Help Content
How do I upload my web site?
These steps will help you setup FrontPage® to be compatible with different web browsers and to be able to publish using FTP, so that you don't have to rely on the FrontPage® extensions. Select Tool
This article explains how to publish your site through FTP on Dreamweaver 2014
How to use use the FTP Account tool to create additional FTP Accounts. This is useful for granting FTP access to your account without giving anyone your cPanel password.
You have invested a significant amount of time creating and perfecting your website, and you're ready to publish it for the world to see! Are you really though? Use this checklist to ensure your site is ready for publication.
How to publish a site created in iWeb 09
tags: ftp iweb mac
I want to be able to provide an FTP link to my site that does not use Unlimited FTP or Anonymous FTP.
Dreamweaver, WordPress Direct, Excite, XSite publishing