This article will explain how to access the cPanel for your account.
What You Need
You need to be able to login to your account to perform this task. You will be required to know:
- The username for your account. This is your cPanel username or the domain on the account.
- The password for you account. This is set when you create the account, it can also be reset later if you forget.
Note: If you have forgotten your password please see How to Reset Your Login Password.
Accessing the cPanel
- Log in to your Just Host cPanel account.
- If you are not in the cPanel bar, select the cPanel tab at the top of the account.
- Log in to your Just Host account.
- Click the Advanced tab from the side navigation menu to the left.
The Advanced tab will load your cPanel.
Recommended Help Content
This article will explain how to log in to your Account Control Panel
If you are receiving an error that the page could not be displayed when trying to log into the control panel. It is most likely due to the fact that your firewall is blocking the port that the control
What is the difference between a Shared & Dedicated IP? How do I get Port Access? What type of SSL Certificate is right for me?
Related Help Content
How can I gain access to blocked ports? What port numbers can be opened?
I received an email that my account was migrating; when I log in, my interface looks different. Why did this change? This article will cover some commonly asked questions about the new experience.
How to create a new cPanel.
How to use use the FTP Account tool to create additional FTP Accounts. This is useful for granting FTP access to your account without giving anyone your cPanel password.
If you need to transfer or restore a cPanel account for your VPS or Dedicated server, there is a tool within the WHM panel to perform these tasks. This article is about transferring or restoring from another server or restoring after a re-image.
Learn how to create an email account associated with your domain name
How do I use a secure FTP connection?
How can I change the outgoing SMTP port from 25 to 26?