Just Host Web Hosting Help
How to Purchase a Dedicated IP
- Log in to your Just Host cPanel account.
- Click on the Addons tab at the top of the screen.
- Select either Server Resources to limit the options or scroll down to Dedicated IP and select Add to cart.
- Select your payment method.
- The credit card on file is the default payment method. If this is the card you wish to use, enter the CVV2 code to proceed.
- If you wish to use another payment method, click the “Change Payment Method” link. Select to use a new credit card or your PayPal account, and follow the directions on screen.
Click Here for additional information about the difference between a Dedicated IP and Shared IP.
Recommended Help Content
How to assign a dedicated IP to a domain on a dedicated server.
I do not want to see addon.maindomain.com. How do I do that?
Knowledgebase Article 179,824 views tags: accessible addon directory domain folders hidden htaccess inaccessible primary secondary
What is the difference between parked domains and addon domains?
Related Help Content
How do I stop people from being able to use the addon domain as a subdomain of the primary domain?
How do I FTP to my addon domains and subdomains without interfering with my main account.
What is an Addon domain?
I have setup a pointed/addon domain, where should I upload the files for this domain?
Prices for Dedicated Hosting and Dedicated related addons
What is the difference between a Shared & Dedicated IP? How do I get Port Access? What type of SSL Certificate is right for me?
How to prevent your server from freezing up or fix site performance problems on a VPS or Dedicated