How do I setup Dreamweaver 8 for FTP?
The following settings should be entered:
- Open up a file in Dreamweaver or select to create a New File.
- Select Site | Manage Sites
- Select the name of the site and click Edit
- This will show the site's Local Info.
- Select Remote Info.
- Access: FTP
- FTP host: ftp.yourdomain.com
- Host directory: public_html/
- Login: username
- Password: ********
- Check the Save box next to password
- Use passive FTP should be marked
- Click the Test button
Recommended Help Content
I would like to use FileZilla how do I go about the setting it up and connecting to my site?
There are many ways that you can transfer files and folder to and from your hosting account. We highly recommend using an FTP (File Transfer Protocol) program to quickly upload and download files. We
How do I connect and upload via FTP with Dreamweaver MX 2004?
Related Help Content
Configuring your email client: Outlook Express.
This article explains how to publish your site through FTP on Dreamweaver 2014
How to setup an email account in Outlook 2016 for Windows
How to setup an email account in Outlook 2016 for Mac
How do I connect and upload via FTP with Dreamweaver MX?
How to Transfer hosted files from old host to Justhost.com via ssh. Your old host must have SSH access to perform this move. Using SSH to transfer files to Just Host
Connecting and uploading via FTP with Dreamweaver CS5
How can I connect to our MySQL database from Dreamweaver?