Just Host Web Hosting Help
Ping in Windows?
Windows has multiple ways to ping. For XP and older Windows Operating systems use the following method.
- Click on StartSelect Run...
- Type "cmd" or "command" and press OK button.
- You should see the following line: C:Documents and SettingsUser>. Type: "ping yourdomain.com" and press Enter key.
- You should get a result like this:C:Documents and SettingsUser>ping Justhost.com Pinging Justhost.com [188.8.131.52] with 32 bytes of data: Reply from 184.108.40.206: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=62 Reply from 220.127.116.11: bytes=32 time=1ms TTL=62 Reply from 18.104.22.168: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=62 Reply from 22.214.171.124: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=62 Ping statistics for 126.96.36.199: Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss), Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds: Minimum = 0ms, Maximum = 1ms, Average = 0msFor Vista and newer Versions:
The output should be similar to the above output.
- Type "cmd" in the start search bar.
- Hit enter.
- You should see the following line: C:\Users\Matt>. Type: "ping yourdomain.com" and press Enter key.
Note: To run ping command in Mac, Click Here.
Recommended Help Content
How do I use the Ping command with a Macintosh?
This article will explain how to setup an email account in the Windows 10 mail application.
How to setup email on the Windows Phone
Related Help Content
How to setup an email account in Outlook 2016 for Windows
Windows Live Mail combines the ease of use of Outlook Express, with the speed of Windows Live. This tutorial will show you how to setup your email account in Windows Live Mail.
I want to be able to provide an FTP link to my site that does not use Unlimited FTP or Anonymous FTP.
Among the various free FTP programs available to download on the internet for Mac OSX, Windows, or Linux, we recommend Filezilla. It can be downloaded free of charge from http://www.filezilla-project
How do I create a Public/Private Key Pair in cPanel for use via SSH?
Knowledgebase Article 248,493 views tags: ssh
This guide will show step-by-step instructions for setting up E-mail on Mozilla Thunderbird for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Due to differences in the operating systems, some screens and steps might
2003 for Windows. While it can be used for other versions of Outlook, some screens and steps might vary. Select the 'Tools' menu. Select Accounts. Click on the "Add a new E-mail account" op