Just Host Web Hosting Help
FrontPage Email Form
In 2006 Microsoft discontinued support for the FrontPage Extensions. We have decided to no longer provide for FrontPage Extensions and recommend that you use FTP or WebDAV instead.
Front Page How to create an Form?
You can apply an email address to a FrontPage 2000 form by opening the Web and editing the form's properties.
You have successfully applied an email address to a FrontPage 2000 form.
- Open FrontPage 2000.
- Open the Web that contains the form you want to modify.
- Click the Page icon on the Views toolbar along the left hand side of the screen.
- Double-click the page that contains the form you wish to edit.
- Right-click anywhere inside the form and choose Form Properties.
- In the Form Properties window, select the Send To radio button.
- In the E-mail address box, type the email address the form is going to send it's results to. Also delete anything that is in the filename box. You can't send mail to an email address and to a file on the server at the same time.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Knowledgebase Article 56,652 views bookmark
sharetags: email form frontpage page (updated 181 days ago)
Share or save this via:
Recommended Help Content
How to Create a Web Page with FrontPage 2002 (updated 180 days ago)
I'm Not Getting My FrontPage Form Information Sent to My Email Address? (updated 181 days ago)
Can I FTP to My Account if I Have Front Page? (updated 1225 days ago)
Related Help Content
Why does the FrontPage 'file upload' component not work? (updated 181 days ago)
Getting Started Wizard These steps will help you install FrontPage extensions on the server so that you can publish your website using FrontPage extensions. Make sure that 'www.' is in front of your (updated 181 days ago)
How do I download my FrontPage site to my local computer? (updated 181 days ago)
What are FrontPage Extensions? How do I use FrontPage Extensions? (updated 181 days ago)
How do I Publish to my Addon Domains? (updated 181 days ago)
How do I create a FrontPage Counter? (updated 181 days ago)
Does Just Host allow Form mail? Is there an example FORM I can modify to match my own form? (updated 799 days ago)
I want to collect my visitor's name/email from a page within my site and store that info for use in an autoresponder. (updated 630 days ago)