Just Host Web Hosting Help
FrontPage Email Form
Front Page How to create an Form?
You can apply an email address to a FrontPage 2000 form by opening the Web and editing the form's properties.
You have successfully applied an email address to a FrontPage 2000 form.
- Open FrontPage 2000.
- Open the Web that contains the form you want to modify.
- Click the Page icon on the Views toolbar along the left hand side of the screen.
- Double-click the page that contains the form you wish to edit.
- Right-click anywhere inside the form and choose Form Properties.
- In the Form Properties window, select the Send To radio button.
- In the E-mail address box, type the email address the form is going to send it's results to. Also delete anything that is in the filename box. You can't send mail to an email address and to a file on the server at the same time.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Knowledgebase Article 48,289 views bookmark
sharetags: email form frontpage page (updated 793 days ago)
Share or save this via:
Recommended Help Content
How to Create a Web Page with FrontPage 2002 (updated 1222 days ago)
I'm Not Getting My FrontPage Form Information Sent to My Email Address? (updated 695 days ago)
Can I FTP to My Account if I Have Front Page? (updated 836 days ago)
Related Help Content
Why does the FrontPage 'file upload' component not work? (updated 441 days ago)
Getting Started Wizard These steps will help you install FrontPage extensions on the server so that you can publish your website using FrontPage extensions. Make sure that 'www.' is in front of your (updated 240 days ago)
How Do I Reinstall FrontPage Themes to My Website? (updated 1608 days ago)
How Do I Password-Protect a Folder in FrontPage? (updated 1619 days ago)
How do I download my FrontPage site to my local computer? (updated 1614 days ago)
What are FrontPage Extensions? How do I use FrontPage Extensions? (updated 386 days ago)
Does Just Host allow Form mail? Is there an example FORM I can modify to match my own form? (updated 409 days ago)
I want to collect my visitor's name/email from a page within my site and store that info for use in an autoresponder. (updated 241 days ago)