Just Host Web Hosting Help
Export Mailman Mailing List
MailMan does not have a built in feature to export a Mailing list. However there are a few work arounds.
Obtaining your user list
Unfortunately there is not a way to export a file containing the list but you can get the e-mails by hand with a little work. Below are the steps you would need to take:
- Login to your Justhost.com control panel
- Under the mail category, click on "Basic Mailing Lists"
- Click on the "Modify" link next to the mailing list you would like to export from
- Enter password and enter administration page
- Click on the "Go to the general list information page" on the right of the screen
- Click on "view subscriber list" button. This is near the bottom of the page.
- Cut and paste the column(s) one column at a time into a text editor.
- Use your text editor's "Find and Replace" function and replace all " at " (no quotes but keep spaces) and replace with a @.
You now have your list of e-mail addresses from the mailing list.
Optional step: use you text editor's replace option to replace or remove any unwanted * ( or ) characters that are in the list that you copied.
Other Offcial Methods
There are a few other ways you can obtain your user list. You can see these other methods at the offical MailMan wiki, How do I extract (export) a list of my list's members (subscribers)?