MailMan does not have a built in feature to export a Mailing list. However there are a few work arounds.
Obtaining your user list
Unfortunately there is not a way to export a file containing the list but you can get the e-mails by hand with a little work. Below are the steps you would need to take:
- Login to your Justhost.com control panel
- Under the mail category, click on "Basic Mailing Lists"
- Click on the "Modify" link next to the mailing list you would like to export from
- Enter password and enter administration page
- Click on the "Go to the general list information page" on the right of the screen
- Click on "view subscriber list" button. This is near the bottom of the page.
- Cut and paste the column(s) one column at a time into a text editor.
- Use your text editor's "Find and Replace" function and replace all " at " (no quotes but keep spaces) and replace with a @.
You now have your list of e-mail addresses from the mailing list.
Optional step: use you text editor's replace option to replace or remove any unwanted * ( or ) characters that are in the list that you copied.
Other Offcial Methods
There are a few other ways you can obtain your user list. You can see these other methods at the offical MailMan wiki,
How do I extract (export) a list of my list's members (subscribers)?
Recommended Help Content
SMTP fails when sending through mailing list (e.g. Mailman, Dadamail, phpList), but no error logs are generated. (updated 918 days ago)
Can you change a mail list name without deleting it? (updated 1593 days ago)
Mailman - How can to disable the Public Archive Function? (updated 1235 days ago)
Related Help Content
How to export your database in phpMyAdmin.. (updated 413 days ago)
If you have a WordPress blog hosted on wordpress.com, you can easily export it and import it to WordPress that is installed on your hosting account with justhost. Login to the WordPress D (updated 848 days ago)
An easy way to migrate your WordPress site from one server to another, instead of worrying about the database you can use the Export/Import tool already in WordPress! (updated 1134 days ago)
I'm trying to configure an application (phpList) and it requires that I enter (in config.php) a username and password for a POP3 account to handle bounces. I keep getting a POP3 error and it can't log (updated 1624 days ago)
I need to Export or Import a MySQL database (updated 184 days ago)
How to create a Feature list on a reseller account (updated 407 days ago)
Getting Started Article
I get permission denied errors when I try to run certain commands in mysql. (updated 917 days ago)
This article will instruct you how to export a database from the command line (SSH). (updated 183 days ago)